The Ultimate Resource for Television Ratings and Trends
A subscription to Program Pulse provides a
database of more than 1,600 television programs tracked over five years and offers networks,
advertisers and producers an in-depth view of a program's strengths, weaknesses, and probability
of future success. Use Program Pulse to understand the attitudes and behaviors that drive TV
- Detect which programs are trending up or down before ratings indicate change
- Assess audience attitudes for future program performance
- Measure conversion from awareness to viewing
- Identify programs that warrant additional promotion
- Easily identify programs with strongest engagement and loyalty for targeted ad placement
- Segment strong, moderate, and weak programs in the marketplace based on viewer attitudes rather than just ratings in order to find the optimal environment for your advertising
- Measure strength of program's word-of-mouth and multiplatform viewing
- Find your overall program equity in the marketplace
- Get quick feedback on weak or strong characters or plot lines
- Compare viewer attitudes of your program elements with competitors
- Hear directly from actual viewers
- Awareness/Tune in - conversion to viewing among those aware
- Future intent to view/will miss program - engagement & loyalty measures among current viewers
- Program wear-out/Momentum - is appointment viewing and positive perception declining?
- Buzz factor - are viewers talking it up to friends and family?
- Program elements - what elements drive appeal: story line, topics, characters and relationships?
- Monthly tracking - timely, relevant information
- Historical trends - 5+ years of tracking data on hundreds of programs
- Custom views of your programs - Get information the way YOU want it at no extra cost
- Annual subscription - provides unlimited online access to the entire database of programs including historical trends, category averages and quarterly analysis.
- Customized packages - tailor made program reporting and research to fit specific budgets and research goals.
- Single program - includes all historical trends, current report, and category average for one program.
Contact us for more information.
Four Tracks - Can be purchased individually or as a package:
- Broadcast Network - primetime programs
- Cable Network - primetime programs
- Weekday - non-primetime broadcast and syndicated programs
- Late Night - broadcast & cable late night programs
Part of the MediaSYNC family
E-Poll's suite of sophisticated research products, and easy-to-use online system, called
MediaSYNC, give even the most basic user the power to access sophisticated research with the
click of a button.
Program Pulse is designed to work effectively with other
products in E-Poll's powerful MediaSYNC suite by utilizing common attributes and tools to find
connections, trends and opportunities across products.
The suite includes
Program Pulse and
Nielsen / E-Poll N-Score.
For more information call (877) MY EPOLL (877-693-7655) or contact us.